SAISA CHEMICALS FOOD SAFETY AND QUALITY POLICY
SAISA CHEMICALS has implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with the UNE standard in ISO 9001: 2015 for the activity of importing and distributing raw materials, chemical products and fiberglass that encompasses responsibilities, procedures, procedures, resources, etc established to guarantee that the products and services supplied satisfy the requirements of their clients.
The general framework defined by the CEO is based on the following principles.
– Commitment to the quality and service of the product it supplies, ensuring that it solidly complies with the standards and requirements of the quality system based on the GMP + standard implemented.
– Choose in the international and / or national markets products of the necessary quality and at the best possible price, to deliver them to customers in the shortest possible time.
– Develop programs for the continuous improvement of the quality management system office.
– Train, motivate and involve company personnel in the management and development of the quality management system. Special emphasis is placed on the involvement of technical and handling personnel, motivation regarding product safety and basic knowledge of the rules governing food safety and the applicable, supervised quality system and their performance.
– Ensure that the products and services delivered to customers comply with the applicable requirements.
As food safety is a requirement for certain products and the basis for ensuring the handling of products, safe and reliable, the activity is aimed at preventing the appearance of errors, developing an effective process for managing non-confirmations, as well as customer complaints.
SAISA provides the necessary resources to obtain a quality product, promotes communication between employees and customers, guarantees competitiveness in its field of action, as well as having a management review and commitment system